If you are unable to access your usual account functionalities, whether you are new to the platform or have been using it for some time it is always advisable to clear your cookies and cache.
Step by step guides for different browsers.
- On Google Chrome, at the top right, click on
- Click More tools Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes
- Click Clear data.
- Click on the menu button in the upper right corner
- Select Options.
- To the left-hand side select on Privacy & Security
- Click on Clear your recent history.
- From the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear, select Everything, ensure Cookies and Cache are enabled then click on Clear Now.
- On Internet Explorer, at the top right click on the Settings icon
- Click on Safety > Delete browsing history
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- In Microsoft Edge, at the top right click on the menu bar
- Now click on Settings
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select the checkbox next to Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files, and then select Clear.
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu or hold down the Command key and the comma key at the same time (Command+,).
- Go to the Privacy tab
- Click the Remove All Website Data button to remove all stored website data,
- Click Remove All Now to confirm.
- Click Done.